Joining Capital Ideas means you can attend our live events, ask questions and offer your own expertise. All you have to do is tell us your full name and e-mail address, and you’re in.
What are entrepreneurs saying? Here’s what a few had to say after our third event:
Expert advice on your biggest challenges.
- You’ll be invited to our noon-hour events. Each focuses on a question that a wide range of businesses face, and will be answered by local entrepreneurs who have faced that challenge.
- You’ll receive video links and a summary of the best of what was said. You still get the information, even if you can’t make it to the event itself.
The opportunity to exchange insights with entrepreneurs like you.
- You can ask questions. If we think the question has broad appeal, we’ll find the right people to answer it.
- You can nominate an expert. Put yourself or someone else forward as an expert on a particular business challenge.
An appearance in the Edmonton Journal.
- You’ll make the paper. Photos and tips from Capital Ideas experts will be published in the Journal Business section.
- You’ll be online. Video tips from each panel will be featured on the Capital Ideas website.